Research and Innovation Symposium for European Security and Defence (RISE-SD) 2022
The first RISE-SD was held during the International Fair in Plovdiv, Bulgaria, in 2022. Among the official guests of the symposium were:
- Daniel Lorer, Minister of Innovation and Growth of the Republic of Bulgaria;
- Stanimir Georgiev, Deputy Minister of Defence of the Republic of Bulgaria;
- John-Mikal Størdal (online), Director of the NATO STO Collaboration Support Office;
- Erich Staudacher, General Manager, AFCEA Europe;
- Marek Kalbarczyk, Deputy Director Research, Technology and Innovation, European Defence Agency;
- Sebastian Serwiak, DG Migration and Home Affairs, European Commission.
The quantitative expression of the registered participants in the symposium were:
- 27 Research and Innovation Projects;
- 4 Networks of Practitioners;
- 2 EDIDP Projects;
- 2 PESCO Projects;
- 1 National Research Program.
Go to RISE-SD 2022 website.